skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MortonBaby
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Remote Control
If I didn't know any better, I would say she was for sure my daughter :) I have always had a need for control :)
She was reaching as far as she could to get it, nothing was going to stop her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(57)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(8)
9/20/09 - Just a note
5 months old
Having fun with mommy and the camera, 9/11/09
Remote Control
Talking Maddison!
Playing on the boppy, 9/1/09
Your never too young for a cell phone!
Matthew playing ball
►
August
(11)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
About Me
PreacherMike
church of Christ Preacher, TV and DVD producer, Film maker, DIY and Techno-Junkie...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment