Maddison went to her first Bible Class on Tuesday mornings. She is not always so fond of the car seat, but she loves her Grandmommy and Granddaddy. Of course, she loves her daddy, when Granddaddy lets him hold her :)
First of all...she is so beautiful. I can't believe she is getting so big so fast.
Second....Sam really hated her car seat until she was about three months old. Now she seems to get a little excited when we put her in it. I think she knows that she is going somewhere, and that people will just oh and ah over her. She really eats that up.
1 comment:
First of all...she is so beautiful. I can't believe she is getting so big so fast.
Second....Sam really hated her car seat until she was about three months old. Now she seems to get a little excited when we put her in it. I think she knows that she is going somewhere, and that people will just oh and ah over her. She really eats that up.
Post a Comment