Well, after long last, our baby girl finally arrived last night. She came at 7 PM and weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. She is sweet like her mother and just as pretty too! The picture are kind of in reverse order and we have many more, but wanted to at least start to share some with everyone. Just a quick note - that is me feeding her - and yes I have changed one diaper so far when I gave her her bath. Love you all! Thanks to God and to you all for your prayers to Him on our behalf!
What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this beautiful Sunday morning! I have thought of the two of you often and couldn't remember when baby Morton (Maddison) was due to show her gorgeous self. The timing was perfect for me to send you the email yesterday. I have checked the reunion website a few times but knew you would let us all know when your precious gift arrived. Everyone looks and sounds very healthy and extremely happy. Knowing Ron, he is the proudest grandpa on Earth right now. Your blog is beautiful and tastefully done (which is something I am just learning to do). Maddison's room is as perfect as she is. Great job Michael! I will not 'blog' on longer for now but did want you two to know you are in my 'thankful' prayers today - for an addition to our family, a next generation to teach genealogy to (which Ron will have that covered in no time), and the blessing God has given to two amazing parents. I'll stay in touch with emails but will enjoy the updates here as well. Keep the pictures coming!! Love you all.....the GA cousin.
1 comment:
What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this beautiful Sunday morning! I have thought of the two of you often and couldn't remember when baby Morton (Maddison) was due to show her gorgeous self. The timing was perfect for me to send you the email yesterday. I have checked the reunion website a few times but knew you would let us all know when your precious gift arrived. Everyone looks and sounds very healthy and extremely happy. Knowing Ron, he is the proudest grandpa on Earth right now. Your blog is beautiful and tastefully done (which is something I am just learning to do). Maddison's room is as perfect as she is. Great job Michael! I will not 'blog' on longer for now but did want you two to know you are in my 'thankful' prayers today - for an addition to our family, a next generation to teach genealogy to (which Ron will have that covered in no time), and the blessing God has given to two amazing parents. I'll stay in touch with emails but will enjoy the updates here as well. Keep the pictures coming!!
Love you all.....the GA cousin.
Post a Comment